Co-Ed Youth Baseball
Lower T-Ball: All players will play the field and bat. Batting will be off of a tee. The child will have three tries to hit, if they cannot hit off the Tee in three tries they will walk to first base. There are no outs, stealing bases or score kept in this league.
Upper Coach Pitch: All players will play and bat. Batters will have three attempts to hit the ball off of an adult underhand pitch. If they are unable to hit they will then get three attempts to hit off of the tee. If they cannot hit off of the tee they will walk to first base. There are outs in this league. If the runner gets thrown or tagged out they will return to the dugout. There is no score kept.
View/download Youth Baseball Coaching Handbook(720 KB)
|Ages:||T-Ball (Lower Division: Ages 3-4) |
Coach Pitch (Upper Division: Ages 5-6)
|Location:||Meadowbrook Park, 21750 Westwood Blvd in Golden Hills (directions)|
|Cost: *||$77 - Registration closed April 1|
|League Begins:||First week in May|
|Game Days:||T-Ball (Ages 3-4) - Tuesdays 5:30 PM and Saturdays 10 AM |
Coach Pitch (Ages 5-6) - Thursday 5:30 PM and Saturday 11 AM
|Includes||team shirt, hat and medal|
|Questions?||Please email firstname.lastname@example.org|
All covid-19 guidelines will be followed as directed by the state.
- All coaches and parent helpers will be required to wear masks
- All spectators are required to wear masks when they are not able to socially distance
- Participants WILL NOT be required to wear masks during play. A child may wear a masks if the parent wishes them to.
- All participants will be required to have their own equipment (glove, helmet and bat).
- Helmets and Bats will be available to rent from the TVRPD office while supplies last for use during the season.
- Hand sanitizing will be required between each inning.
Read youth sports guidelines from the California Department of Public Health.